Donald J. Andra, CPA
- (205) 263-1835
- Graduated from Benedictine College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in May 1975. He passed the CPA exam in November 1975 and received his CPA certificate in 1977 after completing the two year experience requirement.
Don has over thirty years experience in public accounting and spent the first eleven years of his career with a national accounting firm. He has a broad base of experience providing audit, tax, regulated industries consulting, class action administration, forensic and litigation support services.
In addition to providing traditional accounting services to his clients, Don has specialized in providing expert witness and consulting services to attorneys and has testified on numerous occasions in federal and state courts, arbitration hearings, and various administrative hearings. The following is a sample of the types of matters for which he has provided expert analysis: Professional malpractice – accounting and auditing Lost profits, damage calculations Minority shareholder disputes Embezzlement investigations Business valuations Class action notice, opt-out, and claims administration Wrongful termination damages Personal injury/wrongful death, lost wages calculations Piercing the corporate veil Class action certification Regulated utilities revenue requirements
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) AICPA
- Business Valuation and Forensic & Litigation Services Section
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Rotary Club - Vestavia Hills, Alabama
back to Our Team