Jennifer J. Smith, CPA
- (205) 871-9017
With more than fourteen years of “hands on” full charge bookkeeping experience in several different industries prior to receiving her degree in Accounting from The University of Alabama in Birmingham in 1985, Jennifer provides answers and advice clients really need. The experience she received working in the “real” world prior to becoming an accountant has allowed her to identify with clients on a level most accountants are not able to relate. She has actually performed many of the duties clients ask about and she has actually made those decisions they call to discuss. The insight her experience gives her is a valuable asset which she is able to share with clients.
- Jennifer graduated cum laude from The University of Alabama in Birmingham, 1985 with an accounting degree.
- While at UAB she was a member of the honor societies of Beta Gamma Sigma, Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Alpha Psi.
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past treasurer of Hoover High School PTO and Band Boosters
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Professional services
- Closely held businesses
- Individual, business and estate tax
back to Our Team